Sunday, October 22, 2017

Parts of Speech Activity and/or Assessment Idea


Need a quick and easy parts of speech activity or assessment??.....Having your students color-code the words in a sentence based on their parts of speech is a great practice activity and/or assessment.  I like to do this activity after teaching each of the different parts of speech.  I just type up some easy sentences, have my students get out their crayons, and then color-code the words in the sentences.  My students refer to our Parts of Speech Posters that are posted in our classroom to know what color to use.

Here is what the color-coded sentences look like…

Here are the posters my students refer to when color-coding.



You can download these posters from my TpT store by clicking HERE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment